[avr-gcc-list] AtmanAvr C IDE V2.6 Is OUT!!! And a question with fuse

From: Steven Chang-Lin Yu
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] AtmanAvr C IDE V2.6 Is OUT!!! And a question with fuse programming!!!
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 21:27:38 +1000

This is a great beginner GCC-IDE for AVR!!!  It is free too!!!!

http://www.atmanecl.com/EnglishSite/SoftwareEnglish.htm

I also have a problem with the fuse programming, when ever I put in a 8515
into my STK500, in the programming interface in AVRStudio4, when ever I
click on the programming fuse tab, there is a error window says to check the
history log.  I understand the 8515 does not support fuses programming under
serial mode, however my friend’s STK500, and the uni’s STK500 doesn’t show
the error window at all, however my stk500 was bought early on this year,
and all the other one I tested is about one or two years old!!!!

I haven’t check with other micro yet, but I will try to get a 8535 and stick
on to it!!!  Mean while can someone who have some spare micro to do some
test for me, I really don’t want to know that I got a dodgy STK500!!!  It
cost me $179 Australian Dollars!!!  L

Thanks

Steven

Steven Chang-Lin Yu
Uni Student (Eletronic & Computer), Computer Tech
ICQ#: 66369374
Current ICQ status:

 Home Tel#:  0401043641
  Work Tel#:  0401043641