[avr-gcc-list] Debugging with simulavr and ddd

From: Erik Christiansen
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Debugging with simulavr and ddd
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 16:14:17 +1000

   Stepping through a steadily growing pile of code, I'm finding that
ddd's Source window is updated when the executing code is in a .text
section, but not when in any other. (e.g. .vectors, .init[0-9]) The
assembler Code window, on the other hand, has no such problem.
(fortunately) Is it just me, or is this partial blindness common, I
wonder?

   The source is assembler, not C, but hopefully such a small thing
isn't enough to upset ddd. (Nope, I haven't tried to do battle with C on
the avr yet. :-)

Erik