[avr-gcc-list] i'm seeking for a job

From: massoud sabzali
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] i'm seeking for a job
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 18:35:56 +0000

Hi to all,
I have BS degree in Computer Hardware Engineeingr,From Iran, i'm 27 years old and single. i have 3 years working experiance in Embedde System Programming for 68000,68HC11,89C51,ATMega128 ,i developed all of softwares of my projects in ANSI C language ,some C Compiler i used are :C51 of Franklin Co. , cx11 of Cosmic, SDS for 68000 and ICC for AVR. i developed some software based on UCOS Multitask RTKernel .

I'd like to find a job offer from a company outside of my country in field of Embedded System Programming.please contact me for more details about some projects i worked on and if you have an empty position in this field.
The target country is no matter.

best regards,
Massoud Sabzali.