RE: [avr-gcc-list] Where to download avr-gcc for linux ?

From: Jose Pascual
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] Where to download avr-gcc for linux ?
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 13:28:56 +0100

Hi,

Avr-gcc is in gcc tree development, you only need to download gcc from
gcc.gnu.org and configure for avr
Before this one you need to download binutils also in gnu.org and
configure for avr and finally donwload libc

I don't remember where I have seen some document about how-to. But You
can used anything document to create
Tools (f.e ARM) and change ARM for AVR.

4e70ce5760b7d60373f0ca

I'd like to use the linux version
http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/avr-libc/snapshots/

But seems that savannah do not support avr anymore.

Could someone please tell me where download complete avr-gcc sources ?
TIA