Re: [avr-gcc-list] linux

From: Richard Urwin
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] linux
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 17:50:06 +0000

On Monday 19 Jan 2004 12:20 pm, Alejandro Minniti wrote:
> I need program AVR device under Linux.
> Please, Help me about
> Where can I get usip.

Two very useful but old sites are:
http://www.omegav.ntnu.no/avr/resources.php3
http://www.ipass.net/hammill/newavr.htm

The first has a link to the old uisp site:
http://www.amelek.gda.pl/avr/uisp/

The Readme on that site says:
Starting with uisp-20020524, the project is hosted on

  http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/uisp/

where further updates will be available.