RE: [avr-gcc-list] TWI slave device addresses?

From: Brian Cuthie
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] TWI slave device addresses?
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 08:30:21 -0500

You're right! It is very likely that you will eventually end up with devices
from multiple vendors that have conflicting addresses. If the device has an
external CS line you can use it to gate requests, but then if you're going
to do that then why have addresses at all? This is exactly why the SPI port
doesn't do addressing explicitly.

-brian