[avr-gcc-list] Inicial value

From: 451707
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Inicial value
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 18:34:49 +0100

My code is as simple as:

struct state{
int y, int yy, int t;
}

main(){
struct state S0={1,1,0};
struct state S1={0,0,0};

while(1){
if S0.y && S0.t>5{
S1.y = true;
}
if S1.y && ...{

}
//at the end of loop is updated S0.t
S0.t = S0.t + 1;

}

The first condition never is true due to the value of S0.t is always 0 at the
beginning. I have to initialized S0.y and S0.yy to begin the execution with
this state.
I´ve check the execution of the program without any part for AVR compiling
whit gcc and the values are correct.

I can´t understand the reasons.
Thanks