RE: [avr-gcc-list] about compile error message

From: Steven Chang-Lin Yu
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] about compile error message
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 11:30:13 +1000

Well u can use a gui editor like context or the programmers notepade to
capature the output of the command line!!!  This is the configuration most
people take, however in dos mode try use the command MORE and using a pipe,
I not shure whether this will work or not!!!

Eg - make all | more

If u already have the latest build winavr, programmers notepage is already
in there, and is very easy to setup, if you have trouble , there is a
document (PDF) on avrfreaks.net!!!

Hope this help!!!

Steven Chang-Lin Yu
ICQ#: 66369374