[avr-gcc-list] AVR-libc license requirements (revisited)

From: j_bastian
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] AVR-libc license requirements (revisited)
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 22:17:37 -0500

Hello,

In the middle of December, I had posted a question about the availability of a
text that would satisfy the documentation requirements if I used the entire
AVR-libc library. Joerg Wunsch had stated that he might create such a document,
so I was wondering if the document currently exists and where one would find
it. If there is not such a standard document, what are the people that are
using AVR-libc shipping with their products to satisfy the license requirements?

Thank you

Jerry Bastian