[avr-gcc-list] Very beginner problem with avr-gcc

From: Alan Kilian
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Very beginner problem with avr-gcc
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 17:35:14 -0600 (CST)

  I have done lots of embedded development, and have plenty of
  experience running gcc under SOlaris and Linux, but I am a
  novice running avr-gcc under Cygwin on a Windows/XP box.

  I have a program like this:

  #include "this.h"
  #include "that.h"
  main () {}

  In the current directory, I have a file called this.h
  in /tmp I have a file called that.h

  I try and compile using

  $ avr-gcc -o a a.c -I/tmp
  a.c:2:18: that.h: No suck file or directory

  Can anyone help me see the error of my ways? (No XP comments please ;-))

                        -Alan

--
- Alan Kilian <alank(at)timelogic.com>
Director of Bioinformatics, TimeLogic Corporation 763-449-7622