Re: [avr-gcc-list] Apple Mac

From: Torsten Hahn
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Apple Mac
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 04:20:42 +0100

<x-flowed>
I have build the entire gcc-toolchain for the Mac from sources, no problems with it at all, if you have the Developer Tools installed.

cu,
Torsten

Am 03.03.2004 um 11:10 schrieb Janos Sztriko:

Hi,

Have a look at the avra (avra.sourceforge.net), or, of course, you can use the GNU assembler, the as (avr-as).
A link: http://www.mit.edu/people/mseeman/resources/macmicro.html

Janos

On Wed, 3 Mar 2004 20:20:03 +1100