Re: [avr-gcc-list] TWI pullup resisor values

From: Bob Paddock
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] TWI pullup resisor values
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 20:02:07 -0500

> improper pullups on SDA and SCL are causing this?
> I'm using 3.3K pullups. Would it be better to
> just use the internal pullups already part
> of the port circuitry?

Take a look at the Linear Tech. LTC1642.

http://www.linear.com/prod/datasheet.html?datasheet=642

and

http://www.linear.com/prod/datasheet.html?datasheet=472

"The LTC®1694 [-1] is a dual SMBus active pull-up designed to enhance data
transmission speed and reliability under all specified SMBus loading
conditions. The LTC1694 [-1] is also compatible with the Philips I²C Bus."

--
                    http://www.softwaresafety.net/
       http://www.unusualresearch.com/ http://www.bpaddock.com/