[avr-gcc-list] uco-ii ISR routine

From: Ewout Boks
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] uco-ii ISR routine
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 11:06:02 +0100

<x-flowed>
Hi all,

I am using Julius Luukko's ISR routines for ucos-ii with avr-gcc.

I noticed that at the end of the ISR, the ret is used as opposed to the reti instruction. The same thing goes for the OSTickISR routine.

My ISR work fine but I haven't been able to figure out how interrupts are re-enabled after the ISR is executed. The I bit is cleared when an interrupt is done so how does this work ?

Greetings,

Ewout