Re: [avr-gcc-list] Writing to flash memory from bootloader

From: Ganeriwal Saurabh
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Writing to flash memory from bootloader
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 18:03:22 -0800 (PST)

hi,

Works perfectly!

Though, i have one more query.

Why does the boot_test function has necessarily to go the bootloader
section? I thought that the access privelages were controlled by
boot lock bits. When I read them using uisp, they are all 1. When i
checked in the avr maual, it implies that there are no constraints
on the read/write access policies of different sections.

bye,
saurabh