Re: [avr-gcc-list] Gcc bug??

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Gcc bug??
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 09:09:42 -0700

On 10 Mar 2004 at 10:30, Brian Cuthie wrote:

> I've got an interrupt handler that contains a switch statement. With -O
> optimization, it seems to work fine. Without any optimization (no -O) the
> whole machine crashes within seconds.  Looking at the code generated by the
> compiler, I'm puzzled over how the unoptimized version could ever work.
>
> Any thoughts?

If you think you have a GCC bug on your hands, please fill out a GCC bug
report.

The web page here:
<http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html>
tells you what's needed.
Here'e the link to GCC Bugzilla to fill out a report:
<http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/>

Both of these links can be found on the GCC home page:
<http://gcc.gnu.org/>