RE: [avr-gcc-list] Gcc bug??

From: Larry Barello
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] Gcc bug??
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 09:49:20 -0800

Well, either you understand when a frame is generated, or you use noreturn
and avoid the issue altogether.  Over the years I have tended to opt for the
"no brainer" solution as it is hard to remember all the caveats for ultra
slim code.  Time to make a new release of the code and remove the naked
attribute...