RE: [avr-gcc-list] Gcc bug??

From: Brian Cuthie
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] Gcc bug??
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 13:20:22 -0500

My humble suggestion would be to remove the extra layer of
abstraction/obfuscation and just let people delcare their functions NORETURN
or NAKED. While I love the efficiency that comes from macro'izing things I
agree that it's tough sometimes to remember what all of it means.

Anyway, AvrX is great. I really love it and appreciate your help.

Cheers,

Brian