Re: [avr-gcc-list] ATTiny12 and gcc

From: Bruce D. Lightner
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] ATTiny12 and gcc
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 09:05:12 -0800

<x-flowed>
Joerg Wunsch wrote:

"Bruce D. Lightner" <address@hidden> wrote:

Take a look at this 3.2 Mbyte ZIP file, which should have almost everything you need...

   http://www.lightner.net/avr/ATtiny.zip

Do you intend to make this permanently available under that URL?

Yes.

> In that case (and if you don't mind, of course), we could put a
> reference to that URL into the avr-libc documentation, like making
> a FAQ entry ``How to program small (unsupported) AVRs in C?''.

That's fine.  Please link to this HTML document instead...

  http://lightner.net/avr/ATtinyAvrGcc.html

...and let me know what the "back link" is to the avr-libc documentation.

Best regards,

Bruce

--
 Bruce D. Lightner