Re: [avr-gcc-list] problem with GCC and DS18(S)20

From: Stephan Linz
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] problem with GCC and DS18(S)20
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 08:15:32 +0100

Am Dienstag, 30. März 2004 21:12 schrieb Marco Trapanese:
> > --snip--
>
> are there any other ds1820 driver for GCC ? I haven't any time to build
> mine
>
> :( so I'm looking for something that works great.
>
> Marco

Hi Marco,

have a look at http://www.li-pro.net/projects/avr/index.html (sorry all stuff
in German). There is a upcoming hardware abstraction layer lib named
'avrhal-lib'. Look into the package in path 'com/ow' and you'll find all the
stuff you looking for (One Wire Bus communication, DS1820 DTT support).

download:
http://www.li-pro.net/projects/avr/sw/avrhal-lib-20030717.tar.gz

Best regards,
Stephan