[avr-gcc-list] compiler warning help

From: František Burian
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] compiler warning help
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 19:05:34 +0200

Hi,

 I am the same problem, but the line
<source>:<line>: warning: function declaration isn't a prototype
is repeated many times. I have included all of required include's.

 What is definition of this error (to solve the problem).

 My Example:
 -----------

 a.h:

void func(void);
void f2(void);

 a.c:

#include <avr/signal.h>
#include <stdio.h>
#include "a.h"

 SIGNAL(SIG_ADC)            <--- warning: function declaration isn't a prototype
 {
    // something code goes here
 }

 void func(void)            <--- warning: function declaration isn't a prototype
 {
    // something code goes here
 }

 void func(void)            <--- warning: function declaration isn't a prototype
 {
    // something code goes here
 }

 I don't know what is reason, i declared prototype in a.h and
therefore avr-gcc can have informations about type, parameters etc. of
function.

--
Best Regards,
 František Burian