Re: [avr-gcc-list] one-byte stack bug in tiny26

From: Erik Christiansen
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] one-byte stack bug in tiny26
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 15:54:39 +1000

On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 10:30:57PM -0600, E. Weddington wrote:
> What's the issue with getting it to "work perfectly"?
> I'm also subscribed to crossgcc, but I don't remember this thread, do
> you have a link?

Eric,

   Yep, I've noted your posts over there.

   That reference was merely intended to convey the observation that
despite a strong focus on cross-compiler building, Dan Kegel appears to
have found it a challenging experience. (It would have been a bit more
explicit for me to write "work as desired")

   On digging back into the thread, the combination of complexity,
documentation, learning curve, etc., causing the difficulties isn't clear:

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/crossgcc/2003-12/msg00076.html

Erik