RE: [avr-gcc-list] asm/C

From: Rune Christensen
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] asm/C
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 13:08:05 +0200

Hello

Have you tried to write a C program that calculates the hash value and then
use C compiler optimization?

I use inline assembler in gcc if I can't get the gcc to do exactly what I
want.

For some information about inline assembler look at:
http://www.nongnu.org/avr-libc/user-manual/inline_asm.html

Cheers
Rune Christensen