Re: [avr-gcc-list] Problem of viewing project files in AVRStudio

From: Eric Fu
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Problem of viewing project files in AVRStudio
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 08:41:37 +1000

 I've tried WinAVR 20040404 and AVR Studoi 4.08, it still doesn't work. It
seems something wrong with some setup, I just can't see it. I also installed
WinAVR 20030913. This time I can't even open PN. The window message says:
This program has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down. And I
did uninstalled WinAVR 20040404 before the new installation.

I guess I need to bring back to where I was when everthing worked nicely fo
me.

Eric Fu