[avr-gcc-list] TWI atmega 16

From: Alex Norman
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] TWI atmega 16
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 13:30:53 -0700

Hello,
I'm trying to communicate between 2 atmega16s with their TWI.  I have one MASTER
sending data to one Slave (it just sends incremental values 0...255).  The slave
then sends the data it gets over an rs232 port so I can see the output.

If I have the master send a start condition then a bunch of data everything
works great,  ie
start, address, data, data, data, data...
but if i try to send
start, address, data, stop... start, address, data,stop....
the transmission doesn't work. and the MASTER's TWSR = 0xF1, which I don't see
in the data sheet.

Attached is the code I'm using.

Any ideas?
Thanks,