Re: [avr-gcc-list] New AVR simulator

From: Klaus Rudolph
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] New AVR simulator
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 19:08:48 +0200

"E. Weddington" wrote:

> On 24 Jun 2004 at 16:05, Klaus Rudolph wrote:
>
> > Hi Simon, hi group,
> >
> > >     Your simulator sounds pretty good.  Is it open-source?  Can you post
> > > the link to the simulator?
> >
> > It will be open source but currently I have no server where I can put the
> > sources but I will prepare for this. Until this is done I can send
> > you a copy of my actual sources.
>
> This is what SourceForge is for:
> <http://sourceforge.net/index.php>
>
> Or Savannah:
> <http://savannah.nongnu.org/>
>
> If you don't have hosting space, they can help provide it for open source
> projects.

Bill <address@hidden> is actually trying to get a new projet on
savanah
for "my" simulavr++ but
the savannah gues told us that actually is no chance to bring in new
projects. And there is no known date where we could continue on that.
But we have not tried sourceforge. I have deligated that "job" to Bill,
because
he has offered his help for that part of work for the simulator. In hope
we
will find a good solution next time :-)

Thanks
        Klaus