[avr-gcc-list] New User Help

From: sebastian meuren
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] New User Help
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 09:44:08 +0200

Hello!

I'm quite new to gcc as well, and I found out that it's very helpfull if you
first search in the forums that are available befor you post s.th. to this
list. The list is very, very helpfull if you have a problem with avr-gcc,
questions to functionalities you can't understand or find, etc.; but for all
the startup-stuff you may look to www.avrfreaks.net, they have a very nice
forum (for avr in general and especialy for avr-gcc!), ther you can find a lot
of already posted topics, ask questions, download sample data, etc. They also
offer links to the various programs you need to get used to it (latest version,
etc.) so try this!

latest WinAVR: http://sourceforge.net/projects/winavr
latest avr-libc: http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/avr-libc
latest avr-studio 4: