Re: Fw: [avr-gcc-list] Pointer to byte in code.

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: Fw: [avr-gcc-list] Pointer to byte in code.
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 13:44:57 +0200 (MET DST)

address@hidden wrote:

> Maybe we should have "VOLATILE" etched into the newsgroup name!

Sorry, but you're completely wrong with your analysis.

However, it took me quite a while to find where the bug was...

Royce, remove the superfluous semicolon right after your "while"
statement.  It provides the while statement with an empty loop body,
where you actually intented to use the following { ... } as the loop
body.