Re: AW: Antworten: [avr-gcc-list] Array of pointers to functions

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: AW: Antworten: [avr-gcc-list] Array of pointers to functions
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 06:46:00 -0600

On 17 Jul 2004 at 12:31, Oliver Schulz wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I suggest to use __LPM_word instead of __LPM_word_classic__, depending on
> the used avr, the compiler automatically chooses the right marco...

I don't suggest either one as any symbol that starts with an underscore is
reserved for the
"implementation" in this case, reserved for avr-libc.

Look in the avr-libc user manual, there a whole new API for this stuff. In this
case you'll want:
pgm_read_word(), and yes it will automatically choose the right instructions to
use.