[avr-gcc-list] AVR-GCC HEAD development

From: Svein E. Seldal
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] AVR-GCC HEAD development
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 08:48:34 +0200

Hello,

Are there anyone actively working on the HEAD of the GCC repository? I'm currently unable to compile it (it fails because of an unknown INSN handler when compiling libgcc.a). Dunno if this is a AVR issue, or a central GCC issue; but it seems like it has been dead since the import of the new tree-ssa.

If not, does anyone know what the latest CVS version that works with avr is? I need some sourcebase, that compiles, to work on the multiple memory space feature. AND at the same time the source being close to HEAD new, since I do not want to re-port the fix all over again if the changes to HEAD are too big.

Regards,
Svein Seldal