Re: [avr-gcc-list] source code of crtm48.o

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] source code of crtm48.o
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 14:48:57 +0200 (MET DST)

Massimiliano Cialdi <address@hidden> wrote:

> I need to change vector table and entry point.

What do you need to change there?  Normally, they are designed in a
way to allow full customization without touching the source code.

> Where can I find source
> code of crtm48.o (or other crtmxx.o)?

The file is named gcrt1.S, and is the same source file for all
processors, using conditional compilation.  It is part of avr-libc.
The download URL etc. should be contained in WinAVR's accompanying
documentation.

AFAICT, the latest WinAVR has applied a patch to it for the new
controller devices.  That patch is part of WinAVR (and should be right
there, on your disk).

> How can I change vectors?

That's the question I'd like to ask *you* -- because I simply don't
know what you're going to change there at all.

I'm afraid you simply didn't understand how avr-libc's interrupt
vector dispatcher works...  Please try reading the documentation first
(again, on your disk -- but you probably guessed that already ;-).