Re: [avr-gcc-list] gcc builds wrong code?

From: Klaus Rudolph
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] gcc builds wrong code?
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 18:46:41 +0200

Theodore A. Roth wrote:

Klaus, were you able to get your test case working?

I have not tried it :-). It is enough for me to know (again :-))) that the gcc is not able to support the Harvard architecture as other compilers do. After Larry´s mail I remembered that problem. I really did not really understand the compiler internal problems but it is enough to
know that we need the pgm makros for the correct function.

Thanks a lot, I hope I will keep that problem in my mind for the next month.
Don´t worry, I will ask again next time :-)

Thanks
  Klaus