Antworten: [avr-gcc-list] Serial communication

From: Martin Krüger
Subject: Antworten: [avr-gcc-list] Serial communication
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 23:52:04 GMT

I would say the your only choice is to use the USART to communicate with the
java programm.
Afaik there is no SPI api included in the JDK.
So you must write an JNI interface to connect to the SPI interface.
Using RS232 from java should be no problem.

Tun Sie was Gutes - mit einer Kinderpatenschaft für 1 Eur am Tag!
Helfen Sie jetzt! - www.worldvision.de