[avr-gcc-list] 2 dimentional array debugging problem

From: Eric Fu
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] 2 dimentional array debugging problem
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 14:28:35 +1000 (EST)

Hi,

I'm trying to access a 2-dimensional array defined in a struct during debugging
(at break points). I'm using AVRstudio 4.09 and JTAG mkII with WinAVR 20040404.
The definition of the struct is like:

typedef struct RREQ_QUE
{
 byte Buf[RREQ_QUE_NO][RX_BUFFER_SIZE];
 byte Rx[RX_BUFFER_SIZE];
 volatile byte Head;// next available buffer to put
 volatile byte Tail;// next available buffer to get
 volatile word wTimeout;
}RREQ_QUE;

RREQ_QUE RReqQue;

I have no problem to see the contents of RReqQue.Rx[RX_BUFFER_SIZE], but I see
nothing of RReqQue.Buf[0][RX_BUFFER_SIZE].

Is this the limitation of AVRstudio 4.09 or that I did something wrong?

Thanks.

Eric Fu