Re: [avr-gcc-list] modified bsd license

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] modified bsd license
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 21:47:17 +0200 (MET DST)

As "Kevin Vanwulpen" <address@hidden> wrote:

>is there a proper clause somewhere online for libc we can include in
>the documentation for our products.  I guess going trough all the
>headers to find all the contributors explicitly by name would be
>quite a job to do manually I guess.

There isn't by now...  I vaguely remember I once volunteered to write
such a file, but sorry, I eventually forgot about it.

If you do it, by all means, please share the file with us so we can
redistribute it.  (I don't know another way than what you've outlined
above, i. e. if I were to do that today, I'd do it exactly that way,
and then store it in the root of CVS.)
Wir stellen aus! Auf der SYSTEMS 2004  vom 18.-22. Oktober in München
Halle B 3, Stand 320-206 (Partner-Stand von Sun Microsystems)
Halle B 2, Stand 605 "Die Musterfirma"