Re: [avr-gcc-list] How to debug AT90S8515/ATmega8515?

From: James Russo
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] How to debug AT90S8515/ATmega8515?
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 08:54:41 -0400

Be sure to check out avrfreaks as there are newer .dlls up there that fix some issues with the dwarf parser in the latest version of AVR studio. I spent many hours debugging a problem which didn't really exist.

Here is the thread:

http://www.avrfreaks.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=23276&highlight=libelfdwarfparser&sid=f59b47353ba104c20921f5f43f39a4cf

To output the write information add -gdwarf-2  to your CPFLAGS.

-jr