Re: [avr-gcc-list] Make errors in Win XP

From: gouy yann
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Make errors in Win XP
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 15:50:27 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

for the problem with avrdude, you have to install the
giveio.sys.
to do so, you just have to run "install_giveio.bat"
being "root" or "administrator" if you prefer.

to uninstall it, there is "remove_giveio.bat" and
finally, to know how it works "status_giveio.bat".

bye
    Yann

 --- wbounce <address@hidden> a écrit :
> I have recently installed Windows XP on my PC and
> now I can not get
> anything to compile.
> I am getting the error

> process_begin: CreateProcess((null), dirs, ...)
> failed.
> make (e=2): The system cannot find the file
> specified. make.exe: ***
> [begin] Error 2
>
> I am also getting this error when I run avrdude

D:\Robot\Projects\hello>d:\robot\winavr\winavr\bin\avrdude