Re: [avr-gcc-list] binutils/.../testsuite/avr

From: Dmitry K.
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] binutils/.../testsuite/avr
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 13:52:13 +1000

At 2 Dec 2004 12:36 Erik wrote:
> Is there a description or example somewhere, of what is needed?
> Alternatively, could you send directly the attachments that the list
> server stripped from your post? From there, we can hopefully clarify
> what I could help with.

In the majority test sets include both an initial file, and manually prepared
sample for the subsequent check. I would like that manual work was limited
only to a spelling of an initial file with special comments.

Erik, inform me if the attachment will be again cut off. Perhaps, it is a
problem somewhere at me.

Thanks.