Fw: [avr-gcc-list] Efficient I/O handling w. bitfields codegen problem

From: Royce & Sharal Pereira
Subject: Fw: [avr-gcc-list] Efficient I/O handling w. bitfields codegen problem
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 09:53:40 +0530

 Hi,

 I agree.
 I'm quite a newbie to AVR and this list, but I understand that no one is
 obliged to solve anyone's problem here, and a reply or a solution cannot be
demanded as a matter of right. I had starting challenges with avr-gcc, and I
 can only appreciate & thank the list members who took off time from their
 busy schedule to patiently answer my (sometimes silly) queries.

 If on-demand support is very important, one can try any of the commercial
 compilers costing $$$. And I suspect even they would shut me up with some
 inane workaround, and get me to upgrade to a newer version for more $$ !  \

 Regards,
 --Royce.