[avr-gcc-list] at43USB355 HID

From: Steve Sutherland
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] at43USB355 HID
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 12:56:18 +0000

I'm trying to get the '355 working as a USB HID, I have it set up, using the USB wizard, such that any USB events cause the devkit LED's to give me a code to show me which event is active.

With a VB demo app, I can write data to the board, causing a App_ProcessEPn event. When I try to read data from the board, no events seem to be generated, and the PC side times out.

I've tried pushing data to the OUT endpoint before any read attempts, but nothing I do seems to be able to stop the PC side from timing out, and I don't see any events triggered by the reads.. Maybe it's a configuration problem ? anyone know of any sample code for this kind of trivial reading/writing a few bytes kind of function ?

Steve Sutherland

steve.sutherland -at- fentechnology.co.uk