[avr-gcc-list] Including a binary file as resource

From: Bjarne Laursen
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Including a binary file as resource
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 12:24:48 +0100

Hey.
I have some data, generated by separate application, that I would like to include into the flash, so I can read it from my program.
What would be the easiest way to do this?

I could make my app write the data as c-code, but I think it would be better if the linker could include a binary file. Is that possible?

-Bjarne