Re: [avr-gcc-list] Bug in attiny2313 support ?

From: Frederik Rouleau
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Bug in attiny2313 support ?
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 18:16:35 +0100

Theodore A. Roth wrote:

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004, E. Weddington wrote:

Theodore A. Roth wrote:

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004, Frederik Rouleau wrote:

It seems that attiny2313 is considered as an "avr4" architecture as the
atMega8, 88, 168. But those latest have instruction not supported by atTiny.
This problem should probably also occured for attiny13.

Sould I submit a bug report ? And where (gcc, binutils...) ?
This is a bug in GCC.
Would you be willing to fill out the GCC bug report? Or do you want one
of us to do that?

Someone else will need to do that since I won't be able to follow up on
it. Sorry.

I can do it if you want. As I have an on going project on those tiny, it might be easier for me to follow up on it.