RE: [avr-gcc-list] Where did my interrupt vectors go?

From: Phillip Vogel
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] Where did my interrupt vectors go?
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 16:24:10 -0500

THANKS!!! Changing them to SIG_UART... Fixed the problem.

Now, why does iom128.h refer to UART, and iom162.h refers to USART? This
seems like a mistake in the header file, doesn't it?

Anyway, it's working and I'm greatful for your help.

Phillip

http://www.VisualConductor.com
Ask me about the Visual Conductor