Fw: [avr-gcc-list] new member

From: bethell
Subject: Fw: [avr-gcc-list] new member
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 09:38:27 +0500

Hi Kishore,
----- Original Message -----

> I am currently finding it difficult to use WinAVR and any help on how to
start would be much appreciated.

What can one say? Please read the documents! People have taken lots of
trouble to compile these documents, just for people like yourself. "How to
Install & Configure WinAVR"(install_config_WinAVR.pdf) is good place to
start.I got it at the avr-gcc page of avrfreaks.net. Readme file in the root
of the WinAVR folder(you *have* installed WinAVR, hav'nt you?) and AVR-libc
manual.pdf in the doc/avr-libc folder  are other excellent references.

This exactly where I started as a newbie.

You can get back to the list for something more specific once you start.

Good lick!
--Royce.