Re: [avr-gcc-list] iom88.h

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] iom88.h
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 09:59:57 -0700

Frank Mueller wrote:

Hi,

I have started using the atmega88 and didn't get any timer1 interrupt working. After hours I realized by disassemling that the definition for OCIEA1/2 are taken from the atmega8 (iom88.h is incluing that one). But that seems wrong, since there have been sigificant changes between the mega8 and the mega88, or have I missed something.

#define TIMSK0 _SFR_MEM8 (0x6E)
/* TIMSK0 */
#define OCIE0B 3
#define OCIE0A 2
#define TOIE0 0

#define TIMSK1 _SFR_MEM8 (0x6F)
/* TIMSK1 */
#define ICIE1 5
#define OCIE1B 3
#define OCIE1A 2
#define TOIE1 0

#define TIMSK2 _SFR_MEM8 (0x70)
/* TIMSK2 */
#define OCIE2B 3
#define OCIE2A 2
#define TOIE2 0

for the atmega88 those are in bit position 1 and 2.
Any comments?

Sorry, forgot the link to the bug tracker:
<http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?group=avr-libc&func=browse&set=open>