[avr-gcc-list] hi a newbie facing difficulty with IAR format

From: gaurav ajwani
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] hi a newbie facing difficulty with IAR format
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 19:52:08 +0000 (GMT)

i m trying to worl out ADPCM code for AVR336 to
produce sound from butterflybtu i  struck somewhere
cause i m not able to understand its code as it is
written on thr format of IAR and i m familiar with AVR
gcc. so can someone tell me some gud link to luk for
conversion for better understanding of codes . #pragma
and _flash are disturbing me the most