Re: [avr-gcc-list] 2 interrupt sharing the same ISR

From: David Kelly
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] 2 interrupt sharing the same ISR
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 17:42:48 -0600

On Jan 14, 2005, at 4:21 PM, gouy yann wrote:

I'd like to know if someone has an easy trick to make
2 interrupts ( timer overflow and timer output compare
) jump to the same address (ISR).

So how would you know which event launched the service routine?

The AVR is unique among MCUs I have used in that the IRQ flag is automatically cleared by the MCU when the service vector is loaded. On other CPUs if one is clumsy and doesn't clear the flag then the RTI infinite loops right back to your service routine and one never gets out of IRQ space back to user space.

--
David Kelly N4HHE, address@hidden