Re: [avr-gcc-list] AVR disassembly and testsuite

From: Dmitry K.
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] AVR disassembly and testsuite
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 09:17:04 +1000

On Monday 17 January 2005 17:36, Erik wrote:
> Dmitry,
>
>    Are you planning to add Svein's cases to your growing list?

[...]
>    There may still be a need to negotiate/communicate on automation of
> the more tedious aspects of testcase generation, IIRC, but we'll sort
> that out as we go, I'm sure.

Hi Erik, hi all.

Now there are tests for gas (opcodes, operands and Klaus Rudolph patch)
and for ld (only Klaus's patch).

I attach this tarball "as is".
Within the next few days I shall result it in the order (README, modern
binutils ...).

Possibility of automatic generation of d-files from one source is present.
(If anybody will expand test's sources.)

Regards.