[avr-gcc-list]

From: 李奇越
Subject: [avr-gcc-list]
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 10:52:50 +0800

Hi,all
        when I use uisp to program my atmega128,there is the error message as
below,and the oscillator on board doesn't surge at all.

Firmware Version: 2.1
An error has occurred during the AVR initialization.
 * Target status:
   Vendor Code = 0xff, Part Family = 0xff, Part Number = 0xff

Probably the wiring is incorrect or target might be `damaged'.

        I guess the reason is that the clock source i select is not external
Oscillator so the
oscillator doesn't surge.
        But i found out that the default jtag_en fuse bit is unprogrammed,so
the jtag ice is no use and i cann't change the clock source.
        So how can i do ?
        Thanks in advance!

                        liqiyue