Re: [avr-gcc-list] brcs and brlo

From: David Brown
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] brcs and brlo
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 13:13:50 +0100

brlo and brcs are the same thing.  "brlo" is "branch if lower", "brcs" is
"branch if carry set".  Similarly, the other branches can be described
either arithmetically (lower, equal, etc.) or in terms of the flags (carry,
negative, zero, etc.).  Which form is most suitable will depend on the code,
but when disassembling, the tools can only pick one.

mvh.,

David