[avr-gcc-list] EEPROM questions

From: Trampas
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] EEPROM questions
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 11:59:48 -0500

I notice that when I try to have GCC generate the EEPROM data I get an
linker out of memory error. That is from the map file it appears that the
load address of the EEPROM is being placed in the .text section:

.eeprom         0x00810000       0xd4 load address 0x00001754

This is for an atmega8535 part, I have been trying to figure out how to
change this, can anyone help? Is their a good book or website that can help
with GCC and options?

Regards,

Trampas